Weight Loss Surgery in Iran FAQ
Slimming surgery in Iran has many benefits, including:
– The cost of slimming surgery in Iran is much lower than in other countries of the world.
– In recent years, the skills of Iranian physicians in the tourism industry worldwide have been the dominant of many countries.
By losing weight and slimming surgery, patients will lose 50 to 60 percent of their initial weight in just one and a half years.
– Having good results after surgery in Iran will increase one’s self-esteem and make them feel better about themselves.
Before deciding on the use of slimming surgery in Iran, you should seek the advice of a qualified surgeon specializing in weight loss and weight loss surgery. According to his expertise and expertise, Iranian physicians recommend the best method of slimming surgery based on the patient’s physical condition. Patients and physicians may have different understandings and expectations of proper weight, so patients should benefit from the views and skills of Iranian physicians in achieving the correct weight.
It is important to know that post-operative care for obesity is typically the same.
Be sure to rest for the first few days after surgery.
– In the early postoperative days, just drink fluids and start eating light foods gradually.
– Get and follow a proper diet plan with the advice of a nutritionist so you can keep your weight at the right level.
Patients undergoing weight loss under the supervision of a physician report up to 2 times more than normal people who have been successful in weight loss.
– Note that the stomach is enlarged and it is important to control obesity by controlling your eating habits under the supervision of your doctor.