Table of Contents
What is Rhinoplasty? What kind of nose problems does it solve? How do you prepare for the nose surgery? These are all the questions you Should be asking yourself before deciding to undergo rhinoplasty, aka, nose job.
If you are thinking about getting a nose job, then this article is to inform you about the operation, risks, and recovery to help you make a well-informed decision. Don’t forget to check our nose job in Iran packages with the most experienced surgeons in the field!
If you don’t have someone with you, there is no need to worry about it. Saadattravel with medical tourism in Iran will arrange a kind and caring assistant to drive you and help you through all the steps and make sure there are no complications.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Simply put, rhinoplasty (sometimes called a nose job or nasal reshaping) is the process of permanently improving nasal shape using plastic surgery. It can also correct breathing difficulties caused by structural defects in the nose or deformities from an injury.
What Can Rhinoplasty Treat?
People have a nose job to change the size, shape, or proportions of their nose. some people decide to have a nose job after an injury to the nose or to correct breathing difficulties.
Is Rhinoplasty for you? Is Will having a nose job fix your problem?
Rhinoplasty can help with:
- The size of your nose in relation to your overall facial balance.
- The width of your nose at the bridge
- Humps and bumps visible in your nose profile or the bridge of your nose
- Bulbous, large or dropping Nasal tip
- The size and position of your nostrils
- Nasal asymmetry
Preparing for Rhinoplasty in Iran (10 Steps)
How should you prepare yourself for having a nose surgery? what are the things that you should do before having a rhinoplasty surgery?
Any kind of surgery requires to take certain steps in the days before your surgery date and nose job is no exceptions.
Most people get nervous when they date gets closer and closer. some even get cold feet and decide not to have it. but knowing the steps and gaining knowledge about what to expect is essential to help you cope with any of these negative feelings.
These are the steps that you will need to take before having a nose surgery:
- Getting your medical history and a list of the medications you take if any
- taking High quality pictures of your nose from different angles
- A complete assessment of your health by the hand of your surgeon to make sure there are no complications
- A CT-scan if necessary
- Avoiding certain medications: you will be informed by your doctor based on your medical situation
- No Smoking Allowed
- Empty Stomach 10 hours before the surgery
- No Make up or jewellery Allowed in the operation room
- IT is better to take a shower before the operation
- Last but not least, make sure you bring all the necessary documents with you: Your Passport, ID card, Medical images or any other documents related to your surgery
Don’t worry, it’s a simple procedure. Millions have done it before you and you are in the hand of the most experienced doctors in Nose job in Iran.
The Surgery will be done in a hospital or your doctor’s office. Your doctor will use anesthesia, either through inhaling or through IV, and you will be unconscious.
Once you are unconscious, your surgeon will start the procedure by making a cut between your nostrils and reshaping your nose.
Once you’re numb or unconscious, your surgeon will make cuts between or inside your nostrils. They’ll separate your skin from your cartilage or bone and then start the reshaping your nose to get you to the ideal nose you have always wanted.
The procedure will usually take one to two hours but depending on the surgery or in case of injuries it can take more time.
Remember to keep calm and trust your surgeon. It is normal to feel frightened and stressed. Make sure you have someone with you to help you relax. And drive you to and from hospital.